Have I ever mentioned that I can keyhole a person’s chest from 300 meters with absolutely no difficulty?
It annoys me when people don’t know what keyholing is, or think it’s a good thing.
This word…I do not think it means what you think it means.
- Guy bragging about something he most likely couldn’t/didn’t do
- Uses absolutely wrong term to describe it
For the record this is keyholing
it’s when rounds tumble before they make contact and go in sideways.
Haha oh man. Looks like I’m eating my share of humble pie tonight. Apparently I’ve been using this word wrong for YEARS, and never knew until just now.
For future reference, see above, guys. lol
- mentalextensions likes this
- twolettersfromepic likes this
- le-terrible likes this
- front-towards-enemy reblogged this from third-round-charm and added:
- blackhawck50 likes this
- skorpius713 likes this
- cumsoline likes this
- third-round-charm reblogged this from cerebralzero and added:
- such-steeze likes this
- manilzzz likes this
- awesomeness2 reblogged this from cerebralzero and added:
- mechy-z likes this
- vagrancyordeath likes this
- peashooter85 likes this
- vinaffleck likes this
- freexcitizen likes this
- triggercontrol reblogged this from cerebralzero and added:
- thegreekweegee reblogged this from cerebralzero
- thegreekweegee likes this
- cerebralzero reblogged this from cumsoline and added:
- cumsoline reblogged this from diabsoule and added:
- diabsoule reblogged this from third-round-charm and added:
- fmj556x45 said: my favorite zeroing target
- lcpl-special-kay likes this
- livingaloneinparadise likes this
- third-round-charm posted this